Here at Patios Pergolas Sydney, we provide only the best class industrial pergolas Sydney development service and complete the job on time and budget every time.
In every project we do we take pride in our craftsmanship, and passion for our customer satisfaction on every Sydney based industrial patios construction while ensuring that our work is done with perfection in mind.
From commercial fit outs to new buildings, no project is too small, jobs we do.
All our installation jobs are accomplished by following these methods:
- The customer may choose to fill out the questionnaire in the Quote Enquiry part or contacts the Patios Pergolas Sydney office by phone with the project summary brief.
- The Customer emails or faxes any specification or drawings available to the Patios Pergolas Sydney office. If drawings have not been developed, Patios Pergolas Sydney can help.
- For enquire a quote please Click here
- Patios Pergolas Sydney estimators will contact the customer to prepare an obligation free quote.
- The pricing process in industrial pergolas development project in Sydney usually takes around a week to complete depending the type of the project and unforeseen factors, and includes content clarifications of materials and services Inclusions and Exclusions list.
- Patios Pergolas Sydney is happy to provide a revised quotation to reflect value engineering or alternative methods.
- The quote will be submitted by email, fax, or both.
- A quote can be accepted by signing the back page and faxing or emailing it back to the Patios Pergolas Sydney office.
- Patios Pergolas Sydney can provide one of three contract types:
- Fixed lump sum: Fixed total cost for project
- Project management : Project management fee shall be negotiated with our customers.
- Construction management: fixed percentage of total construction value
- Patios Pergolas Sydney can help engage the services of an Architect, Engineer or Consultants on the Customer’s behalf.
- Patios Pergolas Sydney can liaison with the Customer’s nominated Sydney industrial patios construction Architect or Consultants.
- The customer after discussions with their consultants/engineers and due diligence, and if there is no further enquiry by the customer, the customer may accept the quoted price.
- The customer shall send a copy of the accepted quote to Patios Pergolas Sydney.
- Patios Pergolas Sydney shall prepare a contract and send a copy to the customer for further due diligence and if there is no more question raised by the customer, Patios Pergolas Sydney and the customer enter to an agreement signed by all parties involved.
Before the construction process begins, the Customer receives:
- Samples of materials, fixtures and finishes
- A detailed programme of the construction process
- Payment schedule
- Deposit invoice
Patios Pergolas Sydney executes:
- Purchase orders
- Subcontractors and suppliers
- Site establishment
Patios Pergolas Sydney starts and completed the project as per the construction programme prepared at the time of acceptance of the quote.
- Variations provided in writing for Customer acceptance and approval for any additional costs
that may arise in the construction phase.
- Extensions of time are requested for in writing to the Customer if extensions are necessary.
- A detailed project specification is provided with information on all finishes and warranties.
After all work completed as per the contract and construction programme, Patios Pergolas Sydney will clean the site from all extra left over materials and rubbish.
Patios Pergolas Sydney will organise a site meeting with the customer or its representative for a final inspection and hand over of the project.
Patios Pergolas Sydney shall hand over all warranties for labour and materials to the customer on completion.
Patios Pergolas Sydney Employees and sub-contractors follow strict safety standards in accordance with our Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Procedures. We use a range of Elevated Work platforms and access equipments. Our Personnel are fully licensed for all the tasks we undertake. All our employees are site safety induced and have induction cards.